TOP 10 LIST WHY YUKON OK
This city certainly deserves to have a TOP 10 LIST. As a long time resident of Yukon I believe that the TOP 10 LIST WHY YUKON OK addresses most of the things that Yukonites are proud of. Can you think of anything else?
TOP 10 LIST WHY YOU WANT TO LIVE IN YUKON
10. Fastest growing city in West Oklahoma City Metro area with a population of over 25,000
9. All roads lead to Yukon OK! Hwy I-40, Hwy 66, Hwy 92, Hwy 4, Kilpatrick Turnpike
8. Quality of life & family oriented city – top rated schools, great shopping, restaurants, parks, Lake Overholser.
7. Premier medical facilities including Canadian Valley Regional Hospital (rated in top 100 in the nation)
6. Excellent Public Schools and highly acclaimed private schools – St. John Nepomuk Catholic School and Southwest Covenant Schools
5. Short 15 min drive to Oklahoma City – just a few short minutes to OKC Bricktown and other major attractions
4. Home to many small businesses and major employers – offering low business costs
3. Low crime rate
2. Home of the Millers, Clydesdales, Garth Brooks, Dale Robertson, Chisholm Trail, Grady the Cow
1. Friendliest, common sense and always happy people!
Did I miss anything? What would you add to the list?
Let me know if I have missed anything. I would love to hear from you!
Yukon is a great town to live in – so let’s make it look its best. Yukon’s Best!
Are you thinking about selling your home and need more information about the process, home value and marketing?
I would love the opportunity to guide you through your home selling journey.
Contact me anytime – I am looking forward to hearing from you soon❣️
- BASIC THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE SELLING OR BUYING A HOUSE - December 29, 2021
- 15 Things That Make River Mesa Truly Great - December 16, 2021
- HUNTERS HILL You’ll Love This Neighborhood in Mustang - November 6, 2021