Stone Mill – Yukon OK is located on the East of Yukon in Canadian County. Just mile 1.5 miles North of I-40 on Yukon Parkway/Mustang Road.
Stone Mill is one of Yukon’s prestigious neighborhoods. Most of the houses are custom build by skilled Oklahoma craftsmen. Architecture evokes traditional old world charm with French cottage influences.
It is a quiet and family friendly neighborhood with walking trails, attractive landscaping and accented by four ponds with waterfalls.
- About 260 homes are build so far on 33 acres area
- Prices range from 300’s to 500’s
- HOA $350.00 annual
- Elementary school: Parkland Elementary
- Middle School: Independence Middle School
- High School: Yukon High School
So there you have it, my Dear Reader, STONE MILL – YUKON OK. Prestigious neighborhood with remarkable homes and parklike atmosphere.
Or if you plan to sell your STONE MILL – YUKON OK home and need some help before putting it on the market – I would love to hear from you and help you plan your next step.
Let me know if I can assist you, your family or friends with any real estate needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
START HOME SEARCH:
- BASIC THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE SELLING OR BUYING A HOUSE - December 29, 2021
- 15 Things That Make River Mesa Truly Great - December 16, 2021
- HUNTERS HILL You’ll Love This Neighborhood in Mustang - November 6, 2021