STONE MILL – YUKON OK
STONE MILL NEIGHBORHOOD IN YUKON
Stone Mill – Yukon OK is located on the East side of city of Yukon in Canadian County. Just mile and a half North of I-40 on Yukon Parkway/Mustang Road.
Stone Mill is one of Yukon’s most prestigious neighborhoods. Most of the houses are custom build by skilled Oklahoma craftsmen. Architecture evokes traditional old world charm with French cottage influences. It is a quiet and family friendly neighborhood with walking trails, superb landscaping and accented by four ponds with waterfalls.
- About 260 homes are build so far on 33 acres area
- Prices range from 300’s to 500’s
- HOA $350.00 annual
- Elementary school: Parkland Elementary
- Middle School: Independence Middle School
- High School: Yukon High School
So there you have it, my Dear Reader, STONE MILL – YUKON OK. Prestigious neighborhood with remarkable homes and parklike atmosphere.
Or if you plan to sell your STONE MILL – YUKON OK home and need some help before putting it on the market – I would love to hear from you and help you plan your next step.
Let me know if I can assist you, your family or friends with any real estate needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Text: MLSOK to: 405-812-1572 & get your own most ACCURATE & UP TO DATE HOME SEARCH APP for your phone.
START HOME SEARCH:
They serve Oklahoma and OKC Metro: Yukon, Mustang, Bethany, Piedmont, Tuttle, Blanchard, Newcastle, Edmond, Oklahoma City, Moore and Midwest City.
Whether you plan to buy, sell or relocate to our beautiful State of Oklahoma we are here to offer professional service and consultation.
Latest posts by Bo Kociuba (see all)
- 4BED/2BA/2GAR NEW HOME + BUYER’S BONUS in Yukon Schools - May 22, 2018
- 4BED+2BA+3GAR NEW HOME w/Buyer’s Bonus in Yukon Schools - May 18, 2018
- GO LOCAL – Crawfish Crawl on MAIN ST in YUKON - May 11, 2018