RIVER MESA Neighborhood Is One of Yukon’s Best is a beautiful neighborhood located on north side of Yukon OK. It’s like living in the country but with a modern twist. Tucked away from the busy city life yet close to everywhere in OKC Metro … schools, shopping, dining and entertainment. The location offers a quick commute via Kilpatrick Turnpike, Rt 66 and I-40.
RIVER MESA Neighborhood Is One of Yukon’s Best and is located between Mustang Pkwy and SH 4/Piedmont Rd. Just 1mi north of historical Route 66 off of Wagner Rd at north side of Yukon.
Bring Your Family HOME to River Mesa. River Mesa overlooks Express Ranches pastures which creates a country like atmosphere.
The neighborhood was developed by Leonhardt Enterprises, Oklahoma’s oldest building firm since 1907!
The name refers to its geographical location by Canadian River. Main entrance with Southwest inspired landscaping and cascading fountain greet all residents & visitors. Leading to the neighborhood is River Mesa Drive where people walk, jog, children ride on bicycles or walk their dogs.
RIVER MESA offers homes of remarkable VALUE:
- Every house is built with attention to detail and offers attractive floor plan
- Bricked homes are influenced by Dallas style architecture
- New homes come with ONE YEAR BUILDERS WARRANTY
- 10yrs of STRUCTURAL WARRANTY.
- Home Owners Association $140.00/yr
“What I like most about my neighborhood is how quiet it is here and how easy the commute to my work and OKC is” – says Darla, one of River Mesa residents.“It is so easy to get to Kilpatrick Turnpike or Hwy 66 and I-40 is also close by”
- All Brick Homes
- Well Designed Floor Plans
- 3 or 4 Bedrooms (some with office)
- 1600 – 2000sq ft
- Prices Ranging from 200’S to 250’s
- 2 or 3 Car Garages
- Granite Counter Tops
- Ceramic Tiled Floors
- Jetted tub in Master Bath Suite
- Ceramic tiled showers – walk in, glass door or Roman
- Australian Closets or Large Walk ins
- Custom Solid Wood Cabinets Built on Site
- Kitchen Islands (some plans)
- Breakfast Bars (some plans)
- Pantry (some plans)
- Fireplace with Mantels plus electrical & cable connections
- Vaulted Ceilings w/ceiling fans
- Recessed Lighting
- Office/Computer Rooms (some plans)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Microwaves & Gas Ranges
- Landscape Packages
- Full Sod
- Full fence with front gate & metal posts
- Covered Patio (some plans)
- Bricked Mail Boxes
- Yukon Schools
- Energy Efficient
- Cul-de-Sac Streets
- 2% of sale price toward buyer’s closing costs or extras
Within minutes from RIVER MESA on Main Street in Yukon you will find great shopping with rows of boutiques, specialty stores, restaurants, diners, cafes and antiques which most reside in historical buildings.
Restaurants and diners offer Mexican, Cajun and American cuisine.
Need a quick grocery grab? No problem – get them at nearby Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market.
The community of Yukon offers and excellent medical care. Canadian Valley Regional Hospital on Garth Brooks Blvd is considered as one of state-of-the-art health care facilities in the state of Oklahoma.
Yukon Community Center, Jackie Cooper Gym & Robertson Activity Center host a full calendar of activities like fun fishing derby for children at the nearby pond, daddy – daughter dance, Yukon Chocolate Festival, Taste of Yukon and many more. Same building is also a home to Mabel C Fry Public Library.
Neighborhood kids may attend Ranchwood Elementary School and higher grades go to Lakeview Middle School which is among few public middle schools in Oklahoma to receive a distinguished Great Schools Rating of 9 out of 10.
Yukon High School is located a few miles on Yukon Pkwy (received an “A” letter grade from the State Dept of Education as part of the new A-F School Grading System).
Yukon Schools are home to Yukon Millers.
And there you have it, my Dear Reader – RIVER MESA Neighborhood Is One of Yukon’s Best.
Do you plan to sell your home and need help with sale price, property marketing, photography, staging or house getting ready before putting it on the market – I would love to hear from you. Together we can plan your next best step.
Let me know if I can assist you, your family or friends with any real estate needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- BASIC THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE SELLING OR BUYING A HOUSE - December 29, 2021
- 15 Things That Make River Mesa Truly Great - December 16, 2021
- HUNTERS HILL You’ll Love This Neighborhood in Mustang - November 6, 2021