RIVER MESA HOMES – Yukon OK
Why River Mesa Neighborhood?
It’s like living in the country with a modern twist. River Mesa -Bring Your Family HOME.
“What I like most about my neighborhood is how quiet it is here and how easy the commute to my work and OKC is” – says Darla, one of River Mesa residents.“It is so easy to get to Kilpatrick Turnpike or Hwy 66 and I-40 is also close by”.
RIVER MESA HOMES – Yukon OK is a beautiful neighborhood located on north side of Yukon OK. The neighborhood is tucked away from hustle and bustle of this busy city yet it is close to everything in OKC Metro.
River Mesa overlooks Express Ranches pastures which creates a country like atmosphere.
The neighborhood was developed by Oklahoma’s oldest building firm – Leonhardt Enterprises since 1907.
The name refers to its geographical location by Canadian River.
Southwest inspired landscaping and cascading fountain at the main entrance greet all residents & visitors. Leading to the neighborhood is a long River Mesa Drive where people walk, jog, children ride on bicycles or walk their dogs.
River Mesa Neighborhood is located between Mustang Pkwy and SH 4/Piedmont Rd. Just 1mi north of historical Route 66 off of Wagner Rd at north side of Yukon.
The location offers a quick commute to anywhere in OKC Metro – Kilpatrick Turnpike, Rt 66 and I-40.
RIVER MESA HOMES in Yukon OK offers homes of remarkable QUALITY & VALUE.
- Every house is built with attention to detail.
- New homes come with ONE YEAR BUILDERS WARRANTY
- 10yrs of STRUCTURAL WARRANTY.
- Bricked homes are influenced by Dallas style architecture
- Variety of attractive floor plans are available.
Home Owners Association has annual dues of $140.00 and maintains common grounds of River Mesa Dr.
Click above or here to see available homes for sale in River Mesa.
- All Brick Homes
- Well Designed Floor Plans
- 3 or 4 Bedrooms (some with office)
- 1600 – 2000sq ft
- Prices Ranging from 160’s to 190’s
- 2 or 3 Car Garages
- Granite Counter Tops
- Ceramic Tiled Floors
- Jetted tub in Master Bath Suite
- Ceramic tiled showers – walk in or glass door
- Australian Closets or Large Walk ins
- Custom Solid Wood Cabinets Built on Site
- Kitchen Islands (some plans)
- Breakfast Bars (some plans)
- Pantry (some plans)
- Fireplace with Mantels plus electrical & cable connections
- Vaulted Ceilings w/ceiling fans
- Recessed Lighting
- Office/Computer Rooms (some plans)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Microwaves & Smooth Top or Gas Ranges
- Landscape Packages
- Full Sod
- Full fence with front gate
- Covered Patio (some plans)
- Bricked Mail Boxes
- Yukon Schools
- Energy Efficient
- Cul-de-Sac Streets
- 2% of sale price to use toward closing costs or extras
Within minutes from the neighborhood on Main Street in Yukon you will find great shopping. Rows of boutiques and specialty stores reside in historical buildings.
Nearby restaurants offer Mexican, Cajun and American cuisine.
Need a quick grocery grab? No problem – get them at nearby Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market.
The community of Yukon offers and excellent medical care. Canadian Valley Regional Hospital on Garth Brooks Blvd is considered as one of state-of-the-art health care facilities in the state of Oklahoma.
Yukon Community Center, Jackie Cooper Gym & Robertson Activity Center host a full calendar of activities like fun fishing derby for children at the nearby pond, daddy – daughter dance, Yukon Chocolate Festival, Taste of Yukon and many more. Same building is also a home to Mabel C Fry Public Library.
Neighborhood kids may attend Ranchwood Elementary School. Or higher grades Lakeview Middle School (among few public middle schools in OK to receive a distinguished Great Schools Rating of 9 out of 10). Yukon High School is located a few miles on Yukon Pkwy (received an “A” letter grade from the State Dept of Edu as part of the new A-F School Grading System). Yukon Schools are home to Yukon Millers.
So there you have it, my Dear Reader, RIVER MESA HOMES – YUKON OK. It is an inviting and beautiful neighborhood … still growing and ready to welcome new residents.
Do you plan to sell your home? Do you need help with assessing an accurate sale price, property marketing, photography, staging or house getting ready before putting it on the market – I would love to hear from you. Together we can plan your next best step.
Let me know if I can assist you, your family or friends with any real estate needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
START HOME SEARCH:
They serve Oklahoma and OKC Metro: Yukon, Mustang, Bethany, Piedmont, Tuttle, Blanchard, Newcastle, Edmond, Oklahoma City, Moore and Midwest City.
Whether you plan to buy, sell or relocate to our beautiful State of Oklahoma we are here to offer professional service and consultation.
Latest posts by Bo Kociuba (see all)
- YUKON NEW HOME 3BED+STUDY ON CUL-DE-SAC READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS - October 12, 2018
- MUSTANG NEW HOME 4BED+3GAR WITH OPEN CONCEPT LIVING & BONUS - October 12, 2018
- NEW 4BED+3GAR MUSTANG SCHOOLS & CORNER LOT READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS - October 2, 2018