MUSTANG You Will Love to Live Here!
It is a vibrant, fast growing city in west OKC Metro.
Mustang’s name comes from a well known creek just north of town.
Living in Mustang gives you the best of both worlds:
Big city access with suburb quality of life. Mustang is a great community to live in and raise your family. A great variety of amenities serve well all the residents. Plenty of medical facilities, multiple elementary, middle schools and ‘college like’ high school campus. The residents enjoy a small town atmosphere and proximity to Oklahoma City metro. The city offers quality lifestyle with beautiful neighborhoods, premier schools, great restaurants, boutique shopping and attractive recreational facilities. With everything you need just down the street, staying close to home makes it easier that ever. That makes Mustang very appealing to all types of families and homebuyers.
Mustang’s great location makes the commute easy to anywhere in OKC Metro via Hwy 152, Kilpatrick Turnpike, I-44 and Hwy 4.
With great schools, affordable housing, and plenty of fun, Mustang is the kind of city you might want to call home. I invite you to visit soon!
- Vibrant and fast growing city in West OKC Metro Canadian county
- Roots dating to Oklahoma Land Run of 1889
- Population of 24,773 (over 43% since 2010 per worldpopulationreview)
- Area: 12sq miles
- 18th largest city in Oklahoma
- Named 2018 first safest city to live in in the Sooner State
- Mustang OK ranks in top 20 of 2018 best places to live in Oklahoma
- You will love Wild Horse Park with its 158-acre complex including trails, playgrounds, pond, picnic pavilions, sporting complexes and an aquatic facility
- St Anthony’s Health Complex
- Mustang is considered a bedroom community and was established in 1901, the year that the Oklahoma City and Western Railroad built a train line running through the city
- Historic Chisholm Trail is a part of Mustang’s history
- Annual Western Days are a long time tradition
Mustang Public Schools enjoys the status of being one of the premier school districts in Oklahoma. Thanks to the continued support of the voters over the years, the district enjoys quality facilities and expanding opportunities for its students. It’s also a district where, from pre-kindergarten to the walk across the stage at graduation, everyone is a Bronco. It’s a unique continuity, gradually blending all corners of the district into one high school that is a shining star in the community.
“When the cannons boomed a noon, thousands of pioneers surged forward.
Those on fast horses raced ahead of the wagons, surreys and plow stock.
Some stopped and staked claims; others sped on.
By nightfall, every tract had a claimant, and some tracks had several claimants.
Multiple claimant typically tossed a coin to settle a dispute”
And there you have it, my Dear Reader, MUSTANG You Will Love to Live Here! Let me know in comments if you would like to know more about Mustang.
Are you thinking about selling your home?
Need more information about your home value and marketing?
I would love to have an opportunity to guide you through your home selling journey.
Contact me anytime – I am looking forward to hearing from you soon❣️