How is the market in Mustang OK?
MUSTANG OK 73064
AS OF JULY 31, 2015
It is still a seller’s market! April was the heart of the spring home buying season, which peaks on June 30 like clockwork. Since April, we’ve continued to see demand for local real estate climb each week. Demand is strong but inventory is winding down. However, we are experiencing a robust development of new construction around Canadian County. Sales are historically lower during summer season.
Are you considering to sell your house? Let us help and offer you market evaluation service for your particular neighborhood. Market evaluation – click here.
- Homes for Sale – 105 properties on market
- Price per Square Foot is about $106
- Sales & Demand Trends – average property has been on market about 92 days
- Price Trends – median list price for single family house is $209,990
- Market Conditions – MAI Index (Market Action Index) 39.86 – know if it’s a Buyer’s or Seller’s market.
30+ indicates a Sellers market