HUNTERS HILL You’ll Love this Neighborhood in Mustang, Oklahoma.
HUNTERS HILL Experience Quiet Urban Living!
Love this neighborhood! Great location-away from the city but still close to everything you need! Friendly neighbors and a great place to raise a family! – says Jennifer, Hunters Hill resident
A few interesting tidbits about Hunters Hill:
- one of nicest neighborhoods in Mustang OK
- located just south off of SW59th on Garth Brooks/Clear Springs
- it is tucked away from the busy city life, yet it is close to everything in the OKC Metro
- close to Hwy 152, I-44 and I-40
- established in 2004
- active & incorporated HOA – annual dues $140.00
- neighborhood pond with fish & Canadian geese (watch for those young fishermen please)
- highly acclaimed Mustang Schools District
- 2005 Parade of Homes Winner
- currently there are 127 plus existing houses and new phase is under development on South & West side
- homes from 1600 to 2100 sq ft
- most were built by four local quality builders. Among them: Oklahoma oldest building firm Leonhardt Enterprises/Manco Homes since 1907 and Merryfield Homes.
- attractive Dallas style architecture
- prices range from 250’s
- Find more information about this beautiful neighborhood HERE
MUSTANG PUBLIC SCHOOLS DISTRICT MAP
And there you have it, my Dear Reader -HUNTERS HILL You’ll Love this Neighborhood in Mustang.
Do you plan to sell your home? I would like the opportunity to help you with best marketing plan!
Please contact me anytime.
Looking forward to hearing from you!