HUNTERS HILL You’ll Love This Neighborhood in Mustang, Oklahoma.
HUNTERS HILL Experience Quiet Urban Living!
ABOUT HUNTERS HILL:
Love this neighborhood! Great location-away from the city but still close to everything you need! Friendly neighbors and a great place to raise a family! – says Jennifer, Hunters Hill resident
If you want that new home look and smell in a well-established neighborhood, Hunters Hill might be the community you would want to consider. It’s a quiet and welcoming neighborhood. Tucked away from the busy city life yet so close to everything a big city offers via Hwy 152, Garth Brooks/Hwy 92, Kilpatrick Tpk, and I-44 state highway.
This community provides homes inspired by Dallas-style architecture, according to Leonhardt Homes, Oklahoma’s oldest building firm since 1907.
Leonhardt Homes is going to break ground next month for a new and last phase of this development
It is a well-established community that started in 2004. Hunters Hill Neighborhood offers homes spanning approximately 1600 to 2100sq ft. Home prices start at about $280,000. The median price for homes in Mustang is around $368,340, according to Altos Research.
Homebuyers have an appreciation for well build homes. They enjoy carefully designed floor plans with a lot of quality finishes. They will enjoy them for years to come. Floor plans offer 3 -4 bedrooms, a few with office, and 2 to 3 attached garages.
A few interesting tidbits about Hunters Hill:
- one of the nicest neighborhoods in Mustang OK
- located just south off of SW59th on Garth Brooks/Clear Springs Rd
- it is tucked away from the busy city life, yet it is close to everything in the OKC Metro
- close to Hwy 152, I-44 and I-40
- established in 2004
- active & incorporated HOA with annual dues of $140.00 toward common areas maintenance
- neighborhood pond with fish & Canadian geese (watch for those young fishermen please)
- highly acclaimed Mustang Schools District
- 2005 Parade of Homes Winner
- currently, there are 127 plus existing houses and a new phase is under development on the South & West side
- homes from 1600 to 2100 sq ft
- most were built by four local quality builders. Among them are Oklahoma’s oldest building firm Leonhardt Enterprises/Manco Homes since 1907 and Merryfield Homes.
- attractive Dallas-style architecture
- prices range from 290s
- Find more information about this beautiful neighborhood HERE
Mustang Public Schools district includes 11 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and 1 High School.
MPS is home to Mustang Broncos “Where Champions Are Made”.
AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD – HOMES AND POND AREA
And there you have it, my Dear Reader – HUNTERS HILL You’ll Love This Neighborhood in Mustang.
Do you plan to sell your home? Need to find your home value? Please don’t hesitate to rich out. I’d welcome an opportunity to help you with the sale price, property marketing, photography, and getting your house ready before putting it on the market. Let’s plan together your next best step.
Looking forward to hearing from you!