HUNTERS HILL – MUSTANG OK
Experience Quiet Urban Living!
Love this neighborhood! Great location-away from the city but still close to everything you need! Friendly neighbors and a great place to raise a family! – says Jennifer, Hunters Hill resident
Discover QUIET URBAN LIVING of HUNTERS HILL – one of Mustang‘s nicest neighborhoods. Located just south off SW59 on Garth Brooks/Clear Springs. The neighborhood is tucked away from the busy city life yet offers quick commute to anywhere in OKC Metro. Close to Hwy 152, I-44 and I-40.
Hunters Hill – a well established neighborhood with active HUNTERS HILL HOA. Residents might enjoy watching wildlife by the large neighborhood pond. Some are fishing and others admire spectacular Oklahoma’s sunsets.
Find more information about this beautiful neighborhood HERE
- Hunters Hill is located in West OKC Metro, Canadian County
- Tucked on the West side of the City of Mustang OK, off of Clear Springs Rd just south of SW 59th
- It offers a quick commute to anywhere in OKC Metro. About 15min to Downtown OKC by Hwy 152 & I-44. Or if you are heading north on Clear Springs/Garth Brooks Blvd you might connect with I-40 & Kilpatrick Turnpike
- Highly acclaimed Mustang Schools
- Map of Elementary Schools boundaries in Mustang
- Hunters Hill Neighborhood was established in 2004
- 2005 Parade of Homes Winner
- Currently there are about 127 existing houses and new phase is under development on South & West side
- Size ranges from 1600 to 2100 sqft
- Most were build by four local quality builders. Among them: Oklahoma oldest building firm Leonhardt Enterprises/Manco Homes since 1907 and Merryfield Homes.
- Attractive Dallas architecture
- Prices range from 160’s to low 200’s
- Currently development of Phase 3 is in progress on south side (entry from Lodge Way)
- Neighborhood pond with wildlife includes fish & Canadian geese (watch for those young fishermen please)
- Active incorporated HOA – annual dues are $100.00
- Phase #4 is planned to start this spring on west side
So there you have it, my Dear Reader, HUNTERS HILL – MUSTANG OK. It is really an inviting and beautiful neighborhood … still growing.
Or if you plan to sell your HUNTERS HILL – MUSTANG OK home and need help before putting it on the market – I would love to hear from you and help you plan your next step.
Let me know if I can assist you, your family or friends with any real estate needs.
START HOME SEARCH:
They serve Oklahoma and OKC Metro: Yukon, Mustang, Bethany, Piedmont, Tuttle, Blanchard, Newcastle, Edmond, Oklahoma City, Moore and Midwest City.
Whether you plan to buy, sell or relocate to our beautiful State of Oklahoma we are here to offer professional service and consultation.
Latest posts by Bo Kociuba (see all)
- New Home on Cul-de-Sac in Yukon Schools & Buyer’s Bonus - April 13, 2018
- JUST SOLD – 4621 OASIS LN NEW HOME IN YUKON - March 20, 2018
- WHY YOU HAVE TO HAVE THESE 8 PLANTS AT YOUR HOME - March 15, 2018