HUNTERS HILL MUSTANG OK – Experience Quiet Urban Living!
Love this neighborhood! Great location-away from the city but still close to everything you need! Friendly neighbors and a great place to raise a family! – says Jennifer, Hunters Hill resident
HUNTERS HILL MUSTANG OK – EXPERIENCE QUIET URBAN LIVING
- one of nicest neighborhoods in Mustang OK
- located just south off of SW59 on Garth Brooks/Clear Springs
- neighborhood is tucked away from the busy city life, yet, it offers a quick commute to anywhere in OKC Metro
- close to Hwy 152, I-44 and I-40
- well established with active & incorporated HOA
- neighborhood pond
- acclaimed Mustang Schools District
- Hunters Hill Neighborhood was established in 2004
- 2005 Parade of Homes Winner
- Currently there are about 127 existing houses and new phase is under development on South & West side
- Size ranges from 1600 to 2100 sqft
- Most were build by four local quality builders. Among them: Oklahoma oldest building firm Leonhardt Enterprises/Manco Homes since 1907 and Merryfield Homes.
- Attractive Dallas style architecture
- Prices range from 180’s to low 200’s
- Currently development of Phase 4 is in progress on west side (entry from Lodge Way)
- Neighborhood pond with wildlife includes fish & Canadian geese (watch for those young fishermen please)
- Active incorporated HOA – annual dues are $140.00
Residents enjoy watching wildlife by the large neighborhood pond. Often times children fish there for that ‘trophy perch’ and others admire spectacular Oklahoma’s sunsets.
Find more information about this beautiful neighborhood HERE
And there you have it, my Dear Reader – HUNTERS HILL MUSTANG OK – EXPERIENCE QUIET URBAN LIVING! Please call if you would like me to show you the neighborhood and a few houses for sale.
Do you plan to sell your home? Let me help with accurate sale price assessment, assertive property marketing, professional photography, staging, documentation and more. Together we can plan your next best step.
Please contact me anytime if you, your family or friends need any real estate assisstance.
Looking forward to hearing from you!