City of Yukon OK experienced a rapid growth in the last decade and is another fastest growing town in Canadian County in OKC Metro.
Still, the town prides itself to be family oriented and keeps a small town atmosphere. Yukon, OK covers about 25 square miles with a population of about 25,000 residents.
The area is continuing to grow in both the number of residents as well as retail spaces and a vibrant dining scene.
There is 173 homes for sale in Yukon School District as of today.
- Get to Know Oklahoma City – Travel Guide by Drone
- BASIC THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE SELLING OR BUYING A HOUSE
- 15 Things That Make River Mesa Truly Great
- HUNTERS HILL You’ll Love This Neighborhood in Mustang
- Quick Peek – Market Snapshot as of October 17, 2021 Home Sales in Yukon OK
And there you have it, my Dear Reader – Homes for Sale in Yukon 175K to 350K
Are you thinking about selling your home and need more information about the process, home value and marketing?
I would love the opportunity to be your guide on your home selling journey.
Contact me anytime – I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!