When you’re in the market for a new place to live, it helps to remember the golden rule of real estate: You’re not just buying or renting a home — you are also becoming part of a neighborhood. All neighborhoods are not created equal and there’s no such thing as the perfect neighborhood; everyone has different needs and desires.
What makes River Mesa great:
- It’s a suburban neighborhood tucked away from the busy city life
- It feels like living in the country
- Adjoining Express Ranches pastures with grazing cows give that awesome country feeling
- Pride of ownership is present all around – residents maintain their homes and care about the neighborhood
- River Mesa is well established neighborhood with longtime friendly residents
- Attractive entry with a water feature and southwest landscapindg greet the residents
- Highly rated Yukon Public Schools and exceptional private schools
- Attractive brick homes in Dallas style in 220’s -280’s price range
- Quality builder – Leonhardt Homes since 1907
- River Mesa is a growing neighborhood – a new phase is being developed
- Incorporated Home Owners Association with annual dues of $140.00
- Close proximity to major highways make commute easy and convenient to anywhere in OKC Metro via Hwy 66, Kilpatrick Turnpike, and I-40
- Walking trail along the boulevard of River Mesa Drive
- Nearby shopping and restaurants – variety of great specialty boutiques and great places to eat abound along historic Rt 66 with newest Rt 66 Landing and along Garth Brooks Blvd
- Just minutes away from a popular athletic venue of Jackie Cooper Gym and parks
And there you have it, my Dear Reader – 15 Things That Make River Mesa Truly Great. Let me know if you want to add anything to the list. Would love to hear from you.
If you plan to sell your home I would like the opportunity to help with the best marketing plan to sell it quickly and for the best price.
Please contact me anytime.
Looking forward to hearing from you!