TOP 10 LIST TO LIVE
IN YUKON OK
Top 10 lists address everything under the sun. So why not a list about this wonderful and family oriented City of Yukon? As a long time resident of Yukon OK I believe that the Top 10 Reasons to Live in Yukon OK List addresses most of the things that Yukonites are proud of. Can you think of anything else?
TOP 10 REASONS TO LIVE
IN YUKON OK
WEST OKC METRO
10. Fastest growing city in West Oklahoma City Metro area with a population of over 25,000
9. All roads lead to Yukon OK! Hwy I-40, Hwy 66, Hwy 92, Hwy 4, Kilpatrick Turnpike
8. Quality of life & family oriented city – top rated schools, great shopping, restaurants, parks, Lake Overholser.
7. Premier medical facilities including Canadian Valley Regional Hospital (rated in top 100 in the nation)
6. Excellent Public Schools and highly acclaimed private schools – St. John Nepomuk Catholic School and Southwest Covenant Schools
5. Short 15 min drive to Oklahoma City – just a few short minutes to OKC Bricktown and other major attractions
4. Home to many small businesses and major employers – offering low business costs
3. Low crime rate
2. Home of the Millers, Clydesdales, Garth Brooks, Dale Robertson, Chisholm Trail, Grady the Cow
1. Friendliest, common sense and always happy people!
So there you have it -Top 10 List to Live in Yukon OK!
Did I miss anything? What would you add to the list? I would love to hear from you! Yukon is a great town to live in – so let’s make it look its best. Yukon’s Best!
They serve Oklahoma and OKC Metro: Yukon, Mustang, Bethany, Piedmont, Tuttle, Blanchard, Newcastle, Edmond, Oklahoma City, Moore and Midwest City.
You may contact Bo:
Whether you plan to buy, sell or relocate to our beautiful State of Oklahoma we are here to offer professional service and consultation.
Visit our website:
Blog -Live & Love OKC! (LiveAndLoveOKC.com)