RIVER MESA HOMES in Yukon OK
Why River Mesa Neighborhood?
It’s like living in the country with a modern twist. River Mesa -Bring Your Family HOME.
“What I like most about my neighborhood is how quiet it is here and how easy the commute to my work and OKC is” – says Darla, one of River Mesa residents.“It is so easy to get to Kilpatrick Turnpike or Hwy 66 and I-40 is also close by”.
RIVER MESA HOMES in Yukon OK is a beautiful neighborhood located on north side of Yukon OK. The neighborhood is tucked away from hustle and bustle of this busy city yet it is close to everything in OKC Metro.
River Mesa overlooks Express Ranches pastures which creates a country like atmosphere.
The neighborhood was developed by Oklahoma’s oldest building firm – Leonhardt Enterprises since 1907.
The name refers to its geographical location by Canadian River.
Southwest inspired landscaping and cascading fountain at the main entrance greet all residents & visitors. Leading to the neighborhood is a long River Mesa Drive where people walk, jog, children ride on bicycles or walk their dogs.
River Mesa Neighborhood is located between Mustang Pkwy and SH 4/Piedmont Rd. Just 1mi north of historical Route 66 off of Wagner Rd at north side of Yukon.
The location offers a quick commute to anywhere in OKC Metro – Kilpatrick Turnpike, Rt 66 and I-40.
RIVER MESA HOMES in Yukon OK offers homes of remarkable QUALITY & VALUE.
- Every house is built with attention to detail.
- New homes come with ONE YEAR BUILDERS WARRANTY
- 10yrs of STRUCTURAL WARRANTY.
- Bricked homes are influenced by Dallas style architecture
- Variety of attractive floor plans are available.
Home Owners Association has annual dues of $125.00 and maintains common grounds of River Mesa Dr.
- All Brick Homes
- Well Designed Floor Plans
- 3 or 4 Bedrooms (some with office)
- 1600 – 2000sq ft
- Prices Ranging from 160’s to 190’s
- 2 or 3 Car Garages
- Granite Counter Tops
- Ceramic Tiled Floors
- Jetted tub in Master Bath Suite
- Ceramic tiled showers – walk in or glass door
- Australian Closets or Large Walk ins
- Custom Solid Wood Cabinets Built on Site
- Kitchen Islands (some plans)
- Breakfast Bars (some plans)
- Pantry (some plans)
- Fireplace with Mantels plus electrical & cable connections
- Vaulted Ceilings w/ceiling fans
- Recessed Lighting
- Office/Computer Rooms (some plans)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Microwaves & Smooth Top or Gas Ranges
- Landscape Packages
- Full Sod
- Full fence with front gate
- Covered Patio (some plans)
- Bricked Mail Boxes
- Yukon Schools
- Energy Efficient
- Cul-de-Sac Streets
- 2% of sale price to use toward closing costs or extras
Within minutes from the neighborhood on Main Street in Yukon you will find great shopping. Rows of boutiques and specialty stores reside in historical buildings.
Nearby restaurants offer Mexican, Cajun and American cuisine.
Need a quick grocery grab? No problem – get them at nearby Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market.
The community of Yukon offers and excellent medical care. Canadian Valley Regional Hospital on Garth Brooks Blvd is considered as one of state-of-the-art health care facilities in the state of Oklahoma.
Yukon Community Center, Jackie Cooper Gym & Robertson Activity Center host a full calendar of activities. Like a fun fishing derby for children at the nearby pond, daddy – daughter dance, Yukon Chocolate Festival, Taste of Yukon and many more. Same building is home to Mabel C Fry Public Library.
Neighborhood kids may attend Ranchwood Elementary School. Or higher grades Lakeview Middle School (among few public middle schools in OK to receive a distinguished Great Schools Rating of 9 out of 10). Yukon High School is located a few miles on Yukon Pkwy (received an “A” letter grade from the State Dept of Edu as part of the new A-F School Grading System). Yukon Schools are home to Yukon Millers.
So there you have it, my Dear Reader, RIVER MESA Neighborhood in Yukon OK. There is always something happening here. So come and visit often.
Let me know if I can assist you, your family or friends with any real estate needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
They serve Oklahoma and OKC Metro: Yukon, Mustang, Bethany, Piedmont, Tuttle, Blanchard, Newcastle, Edmond, Oklahoma City, Moore and Midwest City.
You may contact Bo:
Whether you plan to buy, sell or relocate to our beautiful State of Oklahoma we are here to offer professional service and consultation.
Visit our website:
Blog -Live & Love OKC! (LiveAndLoveOKC.com)
Latest posts by Bo Kociuba (see all)
- WEEKEND RETREAT – 75AC, LOG CABIN, POND close to OKC Metro - September 15, 2017
- MORTGAGE RATES FOR THIS WEEKEND-SEPT 15 - September 15, 2017
- COMING SOON! 75AC OF BEAUTIFUL LAND & RED ROOF LOG CABIN - September 5, 2017