MUSTANG OK – WEST OKC METRO
Why Mustang? Because it is a fabulously growing city with awesome schools in West OKC Metro.
“CITY WITH A VISION”
MUSTANG, OK is a vibrant and fast growing city in West OKC Metro in Canadian county.
Mustang has been named the second safest city to live in the Sooner State.
And it ranks 6th as far as the best city to live.
Mustang came in high on the list of best places in Oklahoma primarily for its high score in quality of life. To break that down -Mustang had a median rent price of $857, a high median income of $58,672, and a high median home price of $209,900. Mustang ranked well for its warm summer temperatures and air quality. What sets it above from the rest of the places in the area, is its low unemployment rate – just 4.9 percent, where the Oklahoma average was 6.8 percent ~ Movoto.com
The roots of this vibrant city can be traced back to the Oklahoma Land Run of 1889 and before. Historic Chisholm Trail is a part of Mustang’s history.
Mustang has a feel of a small and family oriented town. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the state of Oklahoma with a population of about 19,000.
Families are drawn to Mustang because of first class rated Mustang Schools and quality of living.
When the cannons boomed a noon, thousands of pioneers surged forward. Those on fast horses raced ahead of the wagons, surreys and plow stock. some stopped and staked claims; others sped on. by nightfall, every tract had a claimant, and some tracks had several claimants. Multiple claimant typically tossed a coin to settle a dispute – Mustang Township Oklahoma
- Wild Horse Park Sports Center
- Town Center Community Center – facilities provide quality recreation, an award winning library and senior center packed with activities, classes and events which focus on family pleasure and growth.
- St Anthony Healthplex – serving Mustang and other adjoining communities
- Major retailers: Lowe’s, Wal-Mart, OnCue, Stage, Hibbet Sports and more
- Restaurants: Applebee’s, IHOP, Luigiano’s, Freddy’s, Chicken Express and others
- Close to major destinations like: Will Rogers World Airport, FAA, National Guard, Dell, OKC Downtown etc
- Easy and convenient commute: I-44, Hwy 152/Airport Rd, Hwy 4
And there you have it – some information about Why Mustang OK OKC Metro. I would love to hear from you and learn what would YOU like to share about MUSTANG.