WHY HUNTERS HILL in MUSTANG OK?
Hunters Hill in MUSTANG OK
Experience Quiet Urban Living!
Love this neighborhood! Great location-away from the city but still close to everything you need! Friendly neighbors and a great place to raise a family! – says Jennifer, Hunters Hill resident
- Hunters Hill is located in West OKC Metro, Canadian County
- Tucked on the West side of the City of Mustang OK, off of Clear Springs Rd just south of SW 59th
- It offers a quick commute to anywhere in OKC Metro. About 15min to Downtown OKC by Hwy 152 & I-44. Or if you are heading north on Clear Springs/Garth Brooks Blvd you might connect with I-40 & Kilpatrick Turnpike
- Highly acclaimed Mustang Schools
- Map of Elementary Schools boundaries in Mustang
- Hunters Hill Neighborhood was established in 2004.
- 2005 Parade of Homes Winner
- Currently there are about 127 existing houses and new phase is under development on South side
- Size ranges from 1600 to 2100 sqft
- Most were build by four local quality builders. Among them: Oklahoma oldest building firm Leonhardt Enterprises/Manco Homes since 1907 and Merryfield Homes.
- Attractive Dallas architecture
- Prices range from 160’s to low 200’s
- Currently development of Phase 3 is in progress on south side (entry from Lodge Way)
- Neighborhood pond with wildlife includes fish & Canadian geese (watch for those young fishermen please)
- Active incorporated HOA – annual dues are $85.00
- Phase #4 is planned to start in near future toward west
So there you have it, my Dear Reader, HUNTERS HILL in MUSTANG OK. There is always something happening here. So please visit often.
Let me know if I can assist you, your family or friends with any real estate questions and concerns.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
They serve Oklahoma and OKC Metro: Yukon, Mustang, Bethany, Piedmont, Tuttle, Blanchard, Newcastle, Edmond, Oklahoma City, Moore and Midwest City.
You may contact Bo:
Whether you plan to buy, sell or relocate to our beautiful State of Oklahoma we are here to offer professional service and consultation.
Visit our website:
Blog -Live & Love OKC! (LiveAndLoveOKC.com)
Latest posts by Bo Kociuba (see all)
- 2017 PASEO ARTS FESTIVAL – celebrate art in Oklahoma - May 25, 2017
- INCREDIBLE OKLAHOMA! I love this state! - May 25, 2017
- IT’S A CONTEST TIME! SHARE & WIN IN MAY - May 18, 2017