HUNTERS HILL – MUSTANG OK
Experience Quiet Urban Living!
Love this neighborhood! Great location-away from the city but still close to everything you need! Friendly neighbors and a great place to raise a family! – says Jennifer, Hunters Hill resident
- Hunters Hill is located in West OKC Metro, Canadian County
- Tucked on the West side of the City of Mustang OK, off of Clear Springs Rd just south of SW 59th
- It offers a quick commute to anywhere in OKC Metro. About 15min to Downtown OKC by Hwy 152 & I-44. Or if you are heading north on Clear Springs/Garth Brooks Blvd you might connect with I-40 & Kilpatrick Turnpike
- Highly acclaimed Mustang Schools
- Map of Elementary Schools boundaries in Mustang
- Hunters Hill Neighborhood was established in 2004.
- 2005 Parade of Homes Winner
- Currently there are about 127 existing houses and new phase is under development on South side
- Size ranges from 1600 to 2100 sqft
- Most were build by four local quality builders. Among them: Oklahoma oldest building firm Leonhardt Enterprises/Manco Homes since 1907 and Merryfield Homes.
- Attractive Dallas architecture
- Prices range from 160’s to low 200’s
- Currently development of Phase 3 is in progress on south side (entry from Lodge Way)
- Neighborhood pond with wildlife includes fish & Canadian geese (watch for those young fishermen please)
- Active incorporated HOA – annual dues are $85.00
- Phase #4 is planned to start in near future toward west
So there you have it, my Dear Reader, HUNTERS HILL – MUSTANG OK. It is really an inviting and beautiful neighborhood … still growing.
Or if you plan to sell your HUNTERS HILL – MUSTANG OK home and need some help before putting it on the market – I would love to hear from you and help you plan your next step.
Let me know if I can assist you, your family or friends with any real estate needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
START HOME SEARCH:
They serve Oklahoma and OKC Metro: Yukon, Mustang, Bethany, Piedmont, Tuttle, Blanchard, Newcastle, Edmond, Oklahoma City, Moore and Midwest City.
You may contact Bo:
Whether you plan to buy, sell or relocate to our beautiful State of Oklahoma we are here to offer professional service and consultation.
Visit our website:
Blog -Live & Love OKC! (LiveAndLoveOKC.com)
Latest posts by Bo Kociuba (see all)
- MUSTANG HOMES – 545 N BUCKHORN WAY – HUNTERS HILL - December 1, 2017
- PRIME COMMERCIAL CORNER – GARTH BROOKS BLVD & SW 29TH YUKON OK - December 1, 2017
- STONE MILL – YUKON OK - November 27, 2017